To what we came, three hours of intense birding
Do you have a free afternoon in Bogotá? Are you going to Chingaza Park and have some time left over? Then this plan is for you; visit us to walk a trail for a period of 3 hours. You will have the right to restrooms, outdoor parking and a hot drink for you and your group. Enjoy the landscapes and the varied birds that inhabit the forests and gardens.
This plan is perfect if you are a naturalist or a fan of high mountain birds that are found in the eastern Andes mountain range, we are very close to Bogotá, so that you or your friends can escape from the city and can enjoy the farm for 3 hours. You have from 6 am to have the first movement in the morning or if you prefer the schedule in the afternoon you can do it until 6 pm.
- If you arrive in the afternoon you can spot the last bird movement of the day at 6:00 pm.
- The The proposed routes require a greater or lesser physical effort, choose them according to your taste and preferences.
- High transport and four-wheel drive is strongly recommended.
- Entrance to the farm
- hot drink
- external bathroom
- outdoor parking lot
- Three (3) hours of stay
- WiFi / Internet
- Income: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure: 4:00 p.m.
- From 1 to 11 people
- One (1) external bathroom
- [email protected]
- Tel. : +57 3132241826 +57 3182112120 (only wa)
- Chingaza, Sector Rincón del Oso. Cundinamarca, Colombia.
Book today in 3 steps
Make your stay the best possible experience
Remember to read these recommendations before your visit or read the frequently asked questions. If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to contact us here. or to [email protected].