- PLEASE READ THE BIOSECURITY RULES INSIDE THE HOUSE.
- Before visiting us, take the survey to let us know the status of your health.
- Make your reservation at least 8 days before your arrival according to availability.
- Make the payment of 100% of your reservation electronically before the trip.
- If you have a history or heart or lung condition, it is advisable to consult with your trusted doctor. We remember that Finca Suasie is at a height of 3100 meters above sea level.
- If you are a pregnant woman, it is advisable to consult with your trusted doctor.
- Do not hesitate to ask for the duration and distance of each route to give you an idea of the physical effort required. We offer low and high effort walks.
- The people who stay must be from the same family nucleus or friends, we will have only two rooms that will share the same bathroom.
- The accompaniment of minors by their parents or an adult with written authorization from them is mandatory.
- All visitors must abide by all the biosecurity measures and rules of our house.
What to Bring
- Walking shoes.
- Poncho or plastic cape for rain.
- Photographic camera.
- Hat or cap.
- Personal medicines.
- Bottle with water.
- Sturdy sandals or flip flops (if you want for comfort inside the house).
- Comfortable clothes for walking.
- Change clothes.
- Warm clothing.
- Attending the moment we are going through, we thank you for bringing a towel for your body.
- Smoking in the rooms and / or common areas.
- Bring pets and any kind of animals.
- Throw garbage such as bags, plastic and non-degradable out of the trash cans.
- Collect animal or plant material from the area.
- Entering the farm with symptoms associated with COVID-19.