Please note: We usually respond to our emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our whatsapp numbers.
Please indicate your arrival and departure date in the calendar below as well as the package or plan and other details. If you are going to stay we recommend you arrive not so late so you can enjoy the birds at the end of the day.
- Walking shoes.
- Coat or waterproof jacket for the rain.
- Hat or cap.
- Personal medicines.
- Bottle with water.
- Resistent sandals (to wear inside the house if you prefer).
- Comfortable walking clothing.
- change clothes.
- Ropa abrigada
- Smoking in rooms and / or common areas.
- Bringing pets and any kind of animals.
- Disposal of trash as bags, plastic and non-degradable material outside the trash cans.
- Collect animal or plant material from the area.
- If you have any health history or heart condition or lung disease it is advisable to consult your trusted doctor. We remember that Finca Suasie is at an altitude of 3100 meters above sea level.
- If you are a woman in pregnancy, it is advisable to consult your trusted doctor.
- Do not hesitate to ask for the duration and distance of each walk to give you an idea of the physical effort required. We offer short and great effort walks.
- It is obligatory the accompaniment of minors by their parents or an adult with written authorization of them.
Are you going to birdwatch early in the morning? Choose one or several beds to spend the night and please indicate them in the reservation form under the “Beds” field. The rooms on the north side have a view of the Río Blanco basin and the ones on the south side are adjacent to the front garden of the house. The rooms and bathrooms are shared.